Well, now that we are over the hump of making 20 of these Eve Online Podcast episodes, you would think that we would be happy. Well we are, but not for this episode. Usually, we’re a bunch of nice nerds on this show, but for episode 21, we let off some steam in the direction of people, places, and things in and around Eve Online that have angered us over the past few months.
Take everything you hear with a grain of salt, because even though we might hate something now, doesn’t mean we don’t love it in the grand scheme of things! Rest assured dear listener, we will always, always love you, no matter what! Disclaimers aside, we spent a good bit of time on this episode.
Taking some of the suggestions from the community, we’ve added normalization and other “refining” effects to improve the quality of the Podcast. I had to learn all about Adobe Audition in between flights at Atlanta airport. Below is proof that, yes, we do actually edit this Podcast.
In this Episode:
- Our panel is rounded out with Kyle Yanowski, Random Mcnally, Ashterothi, and Fintature. Zao and Zealot, because their names begin with “z”, fell alseep a little early and could not make it.
- We streamed live on Fintarue’s twitch channel which you can find here.
- We get angry about Somergate, TEST Alliance, Interlude music, and much much more.
- Fintarue fills in with a railgun brawling Tristan for the Tao of Fin.
- Random asks about volley and grouping for the Noob Segment
- Music in this episode is by Great Big Sea, and Here Comes the Boom
- The Ship Spinning Gambling site has been helping Fintature out. Go and support them here.